- Contact rachel stewart before returning any items.
- we only refund items damaged during shipping.
- You can return the product within 10 days of delivery, If received damaged.
- The product must be in new and UNWORN condition. sans shipping damage
- To avoid any Customs charges please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS'
- The return policy only applies to JEWELRY, there is no return policy on handbags unless damaged by shipping.
Please contact rachel stewart before returning any items.
It is appropriate that the consumer controls the delivery to verify that this is accurate and error free. At the complaint, the customer contacts rachelstewart and gives information relevant and the reason for complaint.
You can return the product within 10 days of delivery. The product must be in new UNWORN condition. If the product is ruined or used the product shall not be refunded. Make sure to include contact information with the return and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number. rachelstewart suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed.
Returning A Package
If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any Customs charges. rachel stewart is NOT responsible for any return Customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
If the product, upon receiving has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
For packages that are not cashed at your post office within 14 days, rachelstewart reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and freight companies' administrative costs.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org